Nameless Catering loves to feed those who serve our community! YMCA of Greater Indianapolis trusted Nameless to cater their annual staff awards banquet for 350 people. Staff from across Central Indiana enjoyed Nameless Catering’s delicious pasta menu while celebrating YMCA’s achievements from 2018.
Nameless was able to easily cater to this large event thanks to our custom truck and versatile van. We effortlessly prepared and delivered the pasta, salads, and deserts for this large crowd!
The YMCA team goes above and beyond to serve others and honored 8 exceptional staffers among the 12 YMCA locations. Here are the award winners:
- Diversity and Inclusion Award – Susan Cavaletto, Ransburg YMCA
- Luther Gulick Award for Spirit, Mind, & Body – Tammy Burris, Avondale Meadows YMCA
- James Naismith Award – Maggie McCoy, YMCA at the City Market
- Will Peck Stewardship Award – Steven Bowden, Benjamin Harrison YMCA
- Youth Impact Award – Alex Eklund, Fishers YMCA
- John R. Mott Award – Julia Behring, Jordan YMCA
- Excellence in Member Service – Dominez Savage, YMCA Youth Development
- Presidents Award – Janet Allaby, Association Office
Nameless Catering is an expert at handling any size event. We especially know how to accommodate important events and are thankful for the trust our clients, like the YMCA, put in our menu and services.
We understand the magnitude of momentous occasions and make the entire catering process simple. From ordering the food to the last clean plate, Nameless Catering will make the food at your event easy, delicious, and quite possibly, award-worthy.Back to Blog